The RFA Convention is the most prominent event in the trucking industry. Our prestigious, well-supported and much-anticipated event will celebrate its 15th year running in 2022. This event attracts industry leaders, decision-makers, and experts, all of whom use this platform at a strategic level to address current matters that the industry faces.
The RFA Convention will take place at the picturesque Zimbali Hotel from the 10 to 11 June 2022.
Highlights on this year’s Conference Agenda include:
- Economic Update by Chris Holdsworth – Chief Investment Strategist: Investec Wealth and Investment
- Political Overview by Ongama Mtimka, political analyst
- Licensing: Extending the validity period for licenses & linking PRDP to licences: speaker from the Road Traffic Managemetn Corporation
- Sustainable Alternatives to Fossil Fuel: Panel Discussion chaired by Liesl de Wet – Chairperson: RFA Green Transport Interest Group
- How to remove the sting from illegal protest action without destroying collective bargaining. Discussion including Penwell Lunga (RFA Chairperson), Magretia Brown-Engelbrech (RFA Labour Relations Manager, Musa Ndlovu – National Secretary: National Bargaining Council for the Road Freight and Logistics Industry (NBCRFLI) and Lazarus Bereda – General Manager: TSB Sugar (RCL Foods)
For more information visit https://rfa.co.za/convention/