/ MEDIA STATEMENT / This content is not written by Creamer Media, but is a supplied media statement.
This is Africa’s Leading and longest running Power And Electricity Exhibition And Conference For Utilities, IPPS, Large Energy Users, Government and the Industry at large.
25 March: Pre-event Workshop
26-27 March: Conference & Exhibition
Conference Day 1: 08h30-18h20
Conference Day 2: 08h50-17h00
Exhibition Day 1: 10h00-17h00
Exhibition Day 1: 10h00-17h00
Sandton Convention Centre, Johannesburg, South Africa
We’ve got a jam-packed show for you this year. Our premium conference is bigger than ever, with over 200 speakers sharing their insights across 6 premium conference tracks. Click here to attend the conference as a delegate
Our keynote line-up of experts from National Grid, African Development Bank, Fossil Fuel Foundation, Development Bank of Southern Africa, South African Photovoltaic Industry Association, Acciona, Access-Power, Aldwych International and Africa Finance Corporation, to name a few, will set the tone. Download the conference brochure here
But that’s not all! This year’s exhibition sees over 200 exhibitors from across the globe showcasing the latest innovations and solutions. Click here to see full list of sponsors & exhibitors
Here’s just a handful of the exciting features of this year’s exhibition:
- Over 200 free-to-attend sessions in our Seminar Theatres across smart electricity, generation, installing renewables, solar tech, energy for commerce and much more.
- The Startup Pavilion, where you’ll be able to source products and solutions from a number of local companies who are breaking into the power and electricity industry.
- Women in Energy – this seminar promotes the importance of women in energy and will be the largest-ever representation of women in the industry at a world-class African event.
- Gen X Theatre at the Future Tech Zone is a platform for students and young professionals in the power and energy sector. It affords them the opportunity to present their papers to an international audience, thereby, providing them with information across the power and energy value chain. The aim of the program is to showcase youth innovation.
- EPC University provides valuable insight into the rapidly evolving world of engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) contracts. It has been designed specifically for the professionals and management in the African EPC power industry.
- The Energy For Commerce Seminar provides businesses with ideas and models for building your own energy assets, making the move cost effective as well as how you can attract investment for such builds. Expert advice and strategy will be given around overcoming the challenges of considering new power sources and how microgrids can contribute to savings for industrial users.
- You can also access our free Skills Development Seminar and select from any of the 20+ practical skills and training sessions that are designed to help you build skills in the sector.
Once you are registered, you will gain access to the networking app, a platform to set up meetings with attendees.
- Download the Terrapinn Events app onto your mobile phone and search for PEWA & Solar Show Africa 2019.
- Enter your login credentials that were emailed to you. If you have misplaced credentials, email email@example.com
*Networking rights differ according to your badge type*
REMINDER TO BRING YOUR COLLEAGUES
There's so much content to cover, you can't possibly cover it all alone. Why not consider inviting your colleagues, clients or associates along to the event?
No matter how big or small your business challenge, we’ve got you covered at Power & Electricity World Africa. With 200+ exhibitors, 200+ speakers and 8,000+ attendees, there’s no better place to explore the future of power infrastructure and solutions in Africa.
I hope that this preview will help you to plan your visit in advance and make sure that Power & Electricity World Africa is the most productive business and networking opportunity of the year for you.
We look forward to seeing you there!
The Power & Electricity World Africa Team