/ MEDIA STATEMENT / This content is not written by Creamer Media, but is a supplied media statement.
The latest edition of Creamer Media’s Projects in Progress Supplement will be published on 29 September 2017 and will incorporate updates on the most important infrastructure, industrial and mining projects in South Africa and Africa more widely.
Projects from the following sectors will be included in the Projects in Progress Supplement:
- Electricity Projects
- Renewable Energy Independent Power Producer Projects
- Petrochemicals and Chemicals Projects
- Transport and Logistics Projects
- Water and Sanitation Projects
- Coal Projects
- Diamonds Projects
- Gold Projects
- Iron-Ore Projects
- Platinum Projects
- Projects from Other Mining Sectors in South Africa, and
- Mining Projects – from Central Africa, East Africa, Southern Africa and West Africa
FREE AFRICAN MINING PROJECTS IN PROGRESS REPORT
Companies advertising in the September edition of the Projects in Progress Supplement will receive a FREE copy of Creamer Media’s African Mining Projects in Progress Research Report - normally valued at R1 950 (excluding VAT). The African Mining Projects in Progress Report tracks developments taking place in Africa’s mining sector across various mining sectors, including coal, copper, gold, iron-ore, platinum and uranium.
For more information about this special offer email Creamer Media on email@example.com or phone +27 11 622 3744